We work with you for better outcomes for your clients.
RLC works in partnership with community workers, advocates and lawyers, by providing legal training and resources, so that you can better assist your clients.
- We train workers in NSW and Australia-wide.
- We present a calendar of training webinars - see below.
- We record webinars and videos for viewing at a convenient time.
- We can also come to you, at a time and place that suits you - ask us about customised workplace training.
Advocacy Training calendar
Below are all our past and future webinar topics. You can:
- Participate in a free webinar or watch a free recording. Click on the topic below - it will be linked to more information approximately a month in advance.
- Participate in a paid webinar: Click on the topic below for details, fees and the online booking form.
- Watch a video recording of a future webinar: Register for that webinar, and we will send you the link to that recording when it's available.
- Get an annual subscription, so everyone in your agency or team can access all paid webinars and past and future videos.
Live webinars & video recordings coming soon
6 April 2022
|18 May 2022
|Wednesday 8 June 2022, 11am AEST|
Help! My Client has Problem Debts #1: Internal Dispute Resolution
|Wednesday 29 June 2022, 11am AEST|
Sexual harassment at work
|Wednesday 24 August 2022 at 11am|
Help! My Client has Problem Debts #2: External Dispute Resolution
Domestic violence and tenancy (NSW)
Fines and penalty notices 1: Challenging the fine (NSW)
Topics may change until bookings open above. New training topics and confirmed dates are added throughout the year.
Video recordings from previous webinars
To watch these videos:
- free videos: simply click the topic link
- videos for subscribers only: Click the topic below to find out more. Get an annual subscription so everyone in your agency or team can attend live webinars and view all past and future videos. Enquiries: Nick Manning email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social housing videos
RLC's Inner Sydney Tenancy Advice and Advocacy Service is a leader in the field of social housing law. These 3-4 minute training videos explain the basics of NSW social housing law and policy, and are a great starting point for anyone new to the topic.
- You can access the resources for our past workshops at any time.
- Sign up to our Community Worker Alerts (sign-up form at right), and we will alert you to upcoming workshops. We will also email you relevant and useful legal information from time to time.
|Webinar technical details|
|Fees & bookings|
|Cancellations, Transfers, Credits & Refunds|
|Enquiries: Nick Manning email@example.com|