Training and resources to help you better assist your clients.
Redfern Legal Centre works in partnership with community workers, advocates and lawyers, providing legal training and resources so that you can better assist your clients.
- We train workers in NSW and Australia-wide.
- We present a calendar of training webinars to watch live or on-demand.
- We record webinars and videos for viewing at a convenient time.
More information below.
2023 Calendar - webinars coming soon
As well as the webinars featured below, our calendar in 2023 will include:
- Fines and the impact of a recent NSW Supreme Court case - 7 June at 11am AEST
- Help! My Client has Problem Debts #2: External dispute resolution - 28 June at 11am AEST
- Underpaid wages: Spotting and fixing - 11 October at 11am AEDT
- Repairs in Social Housing & Private Rentals in NSW - 20 September at 11am AEST
- Introduction to Social Housing Law & Policy in NSW - 1 November at 11am AEDT
- Dealing with Unpaid Fines in NSW #2: Instalments, Waivers & WDOs - 29 November at 11am AEDT
Sign up for our email alerts so you don't miss a webinar.
View on demand – free webinar recordings
Watch these webinars now... or whenever suits you and your team. No subscription needed!
Advocacy training – how to participate
Above are all our past and scheduled future webinar topics. You can:
- Participate in a live webinar. Click on free webinars listed above.
- Watch a recording of a future webinar, after the event: Register for the live webinar, and we will send you the link to that recording when it's available.
- Watch a recording of a past webinar - see above.
Sign up for our email alerts to find out about each webinar throughout the year.
Advocacy alert signup
Hear about upcoming legal training and useful resources