We work with you for better outcomes for your clients.
RLC works in partnership with community workers, advocates and lawyers, by providing legal training and resources, so that you can better assist your clients.
- We train workers in NSW and occasionally Australia-wide.
- We present a calendar of training webinars (online workshops) - see below.
- We record webinars for viewing at a convenient time.
- We can also come to you, at a time and place that suits you - ask us about customised workplace training.
Webinar training calendar
Below are all our past and future workshop topics. You can:
- Participate in a webinar: Click on the topic for details, fees and booking forms. (If there is no link, the details and booking form are not yet available).
- Watch a video recording of a webinar:
- Future webinars: Register for that webinar, and we will send you the link to that recording when it's available.
- Or get an annual subscription, so everyone in your agency or team can access all past and future videos (below).
|Fines and penalty notices 2: Instalments, Waivers & WDOs (NSW)||March 2018|
|Police street powers (NSW)||May 2018|
|Introduction to Social Housing Law & Policy (NSW)||May 2018|
|Money Matters in Social Housing (NSW)||June 2018|
|The Subtly Corrosive Impact of Financial Abuse: Identifying and Assisting Victims||September 2018|
|Short changed at work: Wage theft from migrant workers||October 2018|
|De’Termination: Evictions and how to challenge them (NSW)||8 November 2018|
|Help! My Client has Problem Debts #1: How to navigate internal dispute resolution||27 November 2018
|Help! My Client has Problem Debts #2: External dispute resolution||2019|
|Changes to the Residential Tenancies Act (NSW)||2019|
|Boarding Houses and the Law (NSW)||2019|
|Domestic violence and Tenancy Law (NSW)||2019|
|Navigating the Legal Assistance Sector (NSW)||2019|
|The new State Debt Recovery Act: What you need to know||2019|
Topics may change until dates are published. New training topics and confirmed dates are added twice a year - next update December 2018.
To watch these videos, get an annual subscription, then everyone in your agency or team can view all past and future videos. Or you can pay a single webinar fee to watch a single video. Enquiries: Nick Manning (02) 9698 7277 or email email@example.com.
Social housing videos
RLC's Inner Sydney Tenancy Advice and Advocacy Service is a leader in the field of social housing law. These 3-4 minute training videos explain the basics of NSW social housing law and policy, and are a great starting point for anyone new to the topic.
- Fees and booking forms
- You can download the resources for our past workshops at any time.
- Ask about Annual Subscriptions.
- Sign up to our Community Worker Alerts (sign-up form at right), and we will alert you to upcoming workshops. We will also email you relevant and useful legal information from time to time.
|Webinar technical details|
|Fees & bookings|
|Cancellations, Transfers, Credits & Refunds|
Enquiries: Nick Manning on (02) 9698 7277 (Tues - Fri) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.