Training and resources to help you better assist your clients.
Redfern Legal Centre works in partnership with community workers, advocates and lawyers, providing legal training and resources so that you can better assist your clients.
- We train workers in NSW and Australia-wide.
- We present a calendar of training webinars to watch live or on-demand.
- We record webinars and videos for viewing at a convenient time.
More information below.
2023 Calendar - webinars coming soon
As well as the webinars featured below, our calendar in 2023 will include:
- Help! My Client has Problem Debts #2: External dispute resolution
- Fines, tolls and financial abuse
- Help! My Client has Problem Debts #3: Tips, tricks & strategies for dispute resolution
- Introduction to Social Housing Law & Policy
- Repairs in Social Housing & Private Rentals
See our full 2023 calendar here in late February, or sign up for our email alerts so you don't miss a webinar.
View on demand – free webinar recordings
Watch these webinars now... or whenever suits you and your team. No subscription needed!
Below are our most recent webinars. Some webinars are available to view free of change and some are subscription only. Get an annual subscription so everyone in your agency or team can attend live webinars and view all past and future videos. Enquiries: Nick Manning email@example.com.
Advocacy training – how to participate
Above are all our past and future webinar topics. You can:
- Participate in a free webinar or watch a free recording. Click on free webinars listed above.
- Participate in a paid webinar: Click on webinars listed above for details, fees and online booking forms.
- Watch a recording of a future webinar, after the event: Register for the live webinar, and we will send you the link to that recording when it's available.
- Get an annual subscription, so everyone in your agency or team can access all paid webinars and past and future videos.
Sign up for our email alerts to find out about each webinar throughout the year.
Advocacy alert signup
Hear about upcoming legal training and useful resources