We work with you for better outcomes for your clients.
RLC works in partnership with community workers, advocates and lawyers, by providing legal training and resources, so that you can better assist your clients.
- We train workers in NSW and occasionally Australia-wide.
- We present a calendar of training webinars (online workshops) - see below.
- We record webinars and videos for viewing at a convenient time.
- We can also come to you, at a time and place that suits you - ask us about customised workplace training.
Below are all our past and future workshop topics. You can:
- Participate in a webinar: Click on the topic for details, fees and booking forms. (If there is no link, the details and booking form are not yet available).
- Watch a video or a video recording of a webinar:
- Future webinars: Register for that webinar, and we will send you the link to that recording when it's available.
- Or get an annual subscription, so everyone in your agency or team can access all past and future videos (below).
NEWS FLASH! In light of the many legal problems currently impacting your clients, RLC is waiving all fees on our Community Worker Training Program for the time being, in order to reach more workers and have a positive impact on more clients. We are also offering a more varied range of presentations. We have started with 2 video conversations with our lawyers on current hot topics, below.
LIVE WEBINAR DATE
|COVID-19: Rent reductions and evictions in NSW during the pandemic||Short video available free of charge now - click the link|
|Short video available free of charge now - click the link|
Introduction to Social Housing Law & Policy (NSW)
|late 2020 TBA|
Money Matters in Social Housing (NSW)
|late 2020 TBA|
Financial Abuse in Domestic Relationships
1 July 2020
Getting the Kids Back: Helping your client prepare for a Children’s Court restoration application
Employment issues for migrant workers
Evicted! Or not? Challenging terminations in NSW Tenancies
Help! My Client has Problem Debts #1
Topics may change until exact dates are listed above. New training topics and confirmed dates are added throughout the year.
To watch these videos, get an annual subscription, then everyone in your agency or team can view all past and future videos. Or you can pay a single webinar fee to watch a single video. Enquiries: Nick Manning (02) 8037 8001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social housing videos
RLC's Inner Sydney Tenancy Advice and Advocacy Service is a leader in the field of social housing law. These 3-4 minute training videos explain the basics of NSW social housing law and policy, and are a great starting point for anyone new to the topic.
- Fees and booking forms
- You can download the resources for our past workshops at any time.
- Ask about Annual Subscriptions.
- Sign up to our Community Worker Alerts (sign-up form at right), and we will alert you to upcoming workshops. We will also email you relevant and useful legal information from time to time.
|Webinar technical details|
|Fees & bookings|
|Cancellations, Transfers, Credits & Refunds|
Enquiries: Nick Manning on (02) 8037 8001 (part-time) or email email@example.com.