Training and resources to help you better assist your clients.
What we do
Redfern Legal Centre works in partnership with community workers, advocates and lawyers, providing legal training and resources so that you can better assist your clients.
- We train workers in NSW and Australia-wide.
- We present a calendar of training webinars to watch live or on-demand.
- We record webinars and videos for viewing at a convenient time.
- We can also come to you, at a time and place that suits you – ask us about customised workplace training.
Enquiries: Nick Manning email@example.com.
How to participate in advocacy training
Below are all our past and future webinar topics. You can:
- Participate in a free webinar or watch a free recording. Click on free webinars listed below
- Participate in a paid webinar: Click on any of the webinars listed below for details, fees and the online booking form.
- Watch a recording of a future webinar, after the event: Register for that webinar, and we will send you the link to that recording when it's available.
- Get an annual subscription, so everyone in your agency or team can access all paid webinars and past and future videos. Further information below.
Webinars coming soon
- Domestic violence and tenancy in NSW - Wednesday 19 October 2022, 11am
- Evictions in NSW - Wednesday 9 November 2022, 11am.
- Help! My Client has Problem Debts #2: External Dispute Resolution - Wednesday 7 December 2022, 11am.
- Family Law Remedies to Address Financial Abuse (webinar series) - November 2022.
View on demand – free webinar recordings
Watch these webinars now... or whenever suits you and your team. No subscription needed!
Below are our most recent webinars. Some webinars are available to view free of change and some are subscription only. Get an annual subscription so everyone in your agency or team can attend live webinars and view all past and future videos. Enquiries: Nick Manning firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advocacy alert signup
Hear about upcoming legal training and useful resources