RLC compiles resources to complement our training workshops for NSW community workers:
- COVID-19: Rent reductions and evictions in NSW
- COVID-19: Negotiating with your landlord in NSW
- Repairs in NSW public housing and private rentals
- New Domestic Violence Provisions for Tenants in NSW
- Navigating Legal Assistance in NSW
- Key changes for NSW Renters in 2019
Help! My Client has Problem Debts #1 and #2
- Police Street Powers
- Fines and Penalty Notices #1 & #2
- Changes to anti-social behaviour laws in public housing in NSW
Social Housing training videos
RLC's Inner Sydney Tenancy Advice and Advocacy Service is a leading advocate for social housing tenants in NSW. Our short training videos explain the basics of social housing law, and are a great starting point for anyone new to the topic.
More information about community worker training
- Calendar of training workshops
- Sign up to our Community Worker Alerts (at right), and we will alert you to upcoming workshops. We will also email you relevant and useful legal information from time to time.
- Training enquiries: Nick Manning on (02) 8037 8001 (part-time) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.