Social Housing - Resources
TRAINING: Social Housing
|The resources below complement our community worker training on this topic.|
|Training dates: 30 November 2021, and 18 May 2022. Missed it? You can watch the recording of this webinar. Contact RLC.|
|RLC can also run training at your agency – contact Nick Manning email@example.com.|
Where does this information apply? The information below only applies to NSW (Australia). Check each publication for its publication date.
Housing Appeals Committee www.hac.nsw.gov.au
FACS Housing policy links
- Charging Rent Policy: https://www.facs.nsw.gov.au/housing/policies/charging-rent-policy
- Tenancy Charges and Account Management Policy Supplement: https://www.facs.nsw.gov.au/housing/policies/tenancy-charges-account-management-policy-supplement#rent
- Water Usage Charges Policy: https://www.facs.nsw.gov.au/housing/policies/water-usage-charges-policy
- Tenant Repair Costs Policy: https://www.facs.nsw.gov.au/housing/policies/tenant-repair-costs-policy
- Tenancy Policy Supplement (categorisation): https://www.facs.nsw.gov.au/housing/policies/tenancy-policy-supplement#eligible2
- Account management policy: https://www.facs.nsw.gov.au/housing/policies/account-management-policy
- Rent Subsidy Non-Disclosure policy: https://www.facs.nsw.gov.au/housing/policies/rent-subsidy-non-disclosure-policy
Tenants advice and advocacy services in all parts of NSW provide free, confidential advice: www.tenants.org.au
Legal Aid can give free, confidential advice on tenancy: www.legalaid.nsw.gov.au/contact-us/legal-aid-nsw-offices
RLC Powerpoint presentations
- Introduction to Social Housing Law and Policy: 2021 Powerpoint file is below.
- Money Matters in Social Housing: 2022 Powerpoint file will be below on the day of the 2022 webinar.