Resources: Domestic violence & Tenancy in NSW
TRAINING: Domestic violence and Tenancy in NSW
|The resources below complement our community worker training on this topic.|
|Live webinar date: 13 November 2019
The recording of this webinar will be available by booking a place or with an annual subscription.
|RLC can also run training at your agency – contact Nick Manning firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 8037 8001.|
Where and when does this information apply? The information below only applies to NSW (Australia). This information was last checked on 20 November 2019.
The Department of Family and Community Services (FACS) is now the Department of Communities and Justice. The information here still refers to "FACS".
Information & services
- It Stops Here - Safer Pathway
- Rent Choice Start Safely
- Start Safely Subsidy
- Staying Home Leaving Violence program
- Domestic Violence & Renting: Know Your Rights fact sheet, Women's Legal Service NSW
- Domestic violence and tenancy fact sheet
- FACS online information
- FACS: Support to find a home
- FACS: We're here to help with housing
- Domestic Violence Line 1800 65 64 63
- Women's Domestic Violence Court Advocacy Program 1800 WDVCAS (1800 938 227)
Domestic Violence Termination Notice (DVTN)
- Sample text for the notice:
Information for doctors
- Information for doctors:
- Form for doctors making declaration:
Tenants advice and advocacy services in all parts of NSW provide free, confidential advice
Legal Aid can give free, confidential advice on tenancy
RLC Powerpoint presentation
RLC's Powerpoint presentations for the May 2019 and November 2019 webinars are below.