Resources: Short changed at work: Wage theft from migrant workers
TRAINING: Short changed at work: Wage theft from migrant workers
|The resources below complement our webinar on this topic on 18 October 2018. See all our community worker training.|
|Video recording: available now.|
|RLC can also run training at your agency – email Nick Manning firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Where does this information apply?
The information below applies across Australia.
- Fair Work Ombudsman - Pay and Conditions Tool (PACT) https://calculate.fairwork.gov.au/
- What You Can Do If Your Are Being Underpaid at Work (RLC fact sheet)
Most community legal centres (CLCs):
- CLCs in NSW https://www.clcnsw.org.au/resource/community-legal-centres-nsw-directory...
- CLCs outside NSW www.naclc.org.au/need_legal_help.php
- NSW: www.legalaid.nsw.gov.au/contact-us/legal-aid-nsw-offices
- equivalent agencies in all states and territories.
JobWatch (for Vic, Qld, & Tas workers): www.jobwatch.org.au
Employment Law Centre of WA: www.elcwa.org.au
The Powerpoint file for this presentation will not be available, for technical reasons.