- Domestic violence and financial abuse (13)
- Employment and discrimination (16)
- Family law (8)
- Fines (1)
- First Nations Justice (4)
- Health Justice Partnership (1)
- International students (29)
- Money problems, fines and consumer complaints (39)
- Police accountability (38)
- Privacy and access to Government information (7)
- Tenancy and housing (10)
This factsheet looks at ways to negotiate with your creditor if you can't afford your repayments or to pay off your debt in one lump sum
Each year, more and more people move into a share house. Now in its third edition, The Share Housing Survival Guide is designed to provide both practical and legal information for people in share housing in NSW.
Advocacy organisations want to promote social justice, achieve outcomes for their clients and/or achieve outcomes such as a sustainable environment.