Tip of the Week: Drivers Licences In Australia

Date published

Did you know that if you're an international student on a study visa, you can drive in Australia if you have a current driver's licence from your home country?

© Redfern Legal Centre 1977 - 2022

Gadigal Land, PO Box 1805,
Strawberry Hills NSW 2012