Contact Us

If you need an interpreter call using the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) on 131 450. This is a free service.

Support the work of Redfern Legal Centre today

Redfern Legal Centre


General line (02) 9698 7277

Inner Sydney Tenants' Advice and Advocacy Service (02) 9698 5975

International Student Advice Line (02) 9698 7645


(02) 9310 3586


Please note that we do not provide legal advice via email. If you have a question about legal advice, please call us on (02) 9698 7277.

Where are we?

Redfern Town Hall, 73 Pitt Street, Redfern NSW 2016

View Larger Map

Postal address

Redfern Legal Centre, 73 Pitt Street, Redfern NSW 2016.


RLC actively encourages and promotes client and service user feedback. We are keen to hear from you about problems so we can do our best to fix them. If you make a complaint, staff with the right knowledge and experience will respond to your concerns, usually by talking with you about what happened and taking any appropriate action. If you tell us that you are still not satisfied, another appropriate staff member at a more senior level will try to respond to your concerns.

We aim to resolve your complaint as soon as possible. If you are still not satisfied, you may wish to make a formal complaint in writing using our complaint form. Formal complaints are dealt with by the CEO and reported to the Board of Directors. If you need help putting a complaint in writing, please let us know.


SUPRA Legal Service (Sydney University Postgraduate Representative Association)


(02) 9351 3715


(02) 9351 6400

Where are we?

The new SUPRA offices are on Level 2 of the Holme Building, Camperdown Campus, University of Sydney NSW 2006.


Sydney Women's Domestic Violence Court Advocacy Service

RLC no longer runs this service. You can contact it as follows:


(02) 9287 7505


(02) 9287 7813