We work with you for better outcomes for your clients.
RLC works in partnership with community workers, advocates and lawyers, by providing legal training and resources, so that you can better assist your clients.
- We train workers all over Australia.
- We present a calendar of training webinars (online workshops) - see below.
- We can also come to you, at a time and place that suits you - ask us about customised workplace training.
Webinar training calendar
Below are all our past and future workshop topics. You can:
- Participate in a webinar: Click on the topic for details, fees and booking forms. (If there is no link, the details and booking form are not yet available).
- Watch a video recording of a webinar:
- Future webinars: Register for that webinar, and we will send you the link to that recording when it's available.
- Or get an annual subscription, so everyone in your agency or team can access all past and future videos (below).
|International Students: Effective complaints about education providers||Thursday 23 March 2017|
|Dodgy jobs||Thursday 6 April 2017|
|Navigating the maze: Getting the legal help your clients need (NSW)||Thursday 18 May 2017|
|Changes to anti-social behaviour laws in public housing in NSW||Thursday 1 June 2017
|Financial Abuse in Domestic Relationships||Wednesday 14 June 2017|
|Repairs in NSW public housing and private rentals||14 September 2017 (rescheduled)|
|Complaints about NSW police||2nd half 2017 / early 2018|
|Discrimination and what you can do about it||2nd half 2017 / early 2018|
|Financial hardship applications||2nd half 2017 / early 2018|
Topics may change. Dates, times and booking forms will be added throughout the year. New training topics are added twice a year - next update September 2017.
To watch these videos, get an annual subscription, then everyone in your agency or team can view all past and future videos. Or you can pay a single webinar fee to watch a single video. Enquiries: Nick Manning (02) 9698 7277 (Tuesdays to Fridays) or email email@example.com.
|Domestic violence and tenancy||video available now|
|Help your clients with payday loans||video available now|
|Bullying, harassment & discrimination at work||video available now|
|Introduction to social housing law||video available now|
|Money matters in social housing||video available now|
|Fines and dealing with State Debt Recovery||video available now|
|Helping clients with credit and debt issues||video available now|
|Domestic violence Safer Pathway reforms||video available now|
|International Students: Effective complaints about education providers||video available now|
|Dodgy Jobs||video available now|
|Navigating legal assistance: Getting the help your clients need||video available now|
|Changes to anti-social behaviour laws in public housing||video available August 2017|
|Financial Abuse in Domestic Relationships||video available Sep-Oct 2017|
Social housing videos
New in 2017! RLC's Inner Sydney Tenancy Advice and Advocacy Service is a leader in the field of social housing law. These 3-4 minute training videos explain the basics of social housing law and policy, and are a great starting point for anyone new to the topic.
- Fees and booking forms
- You can download the resources for our past workshops at any time.
- Ask about Annual Subscriptions.
- Sign up to our Community Worker Alerts (sign-up form at right), and we will alert you to upcoming workshops. We will also email you relevant and useful legal information from time to time.
|Webinar technical details|
|Fees & bookings|
|Cancellations, Transfers, Credits & Refunds|
Enquiries: Nick Manning on (02) 9698 7277 (Tues - Fri) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.