Community Worker Training
We work with you for better outcomes for your clients.
RLC works in partnership with community workers, by providing legal training and resources, so that you can better assist your clients.
- We train community workers all over NSW.
- We present a calendar of training webinars (online workshops) - see below.
- From time to time we run face-to-face training workshops - see below.
- We can also come to you, at a time and place that suits you - ask us about customised workplace training.
Webinar training calendar
Below are all our past and future workshop topics. You can:
- Participate in a webinar: Click on the topic for details, fees and booking forms. (If there is no link, the details and booking form are not yet available).
- Watch a video recording of a webinar:
- Future webinars: Register for that webinar, and we will send you the link to that recording when it's available.
- Or get an annual subscription, so everyone in your agency or team can access all past and future videos (below).
|Domestic violence and tenancy||video available now||October 2016|
|Help your clients with payday loans||video available now||10 November 2016|
|Bullying, harassment & discrimination at work||video available now||24 November 2016|
|International Students: Effective complaints about education providers||video available mid 2017||11AM AEDT
Thursday 23 March 2017
|Navigating legal assistance: Getting the help your clients need||-||2017|
|Changes to anti-social behaviour laws in public housing||-||2017
|Repairs in public housing and private rentals||-||2017|
|Introduction to social housing law||video available now||late 2017/early 2018|
|Money matters in social housing||video available now||late 2017/early 2018|
|Fines and dealing with State Debt Recovery||video available now||late 2017/early 2018|
|Helping clients with credit and debt issues||video available now||2018|
|Domestic violence Safer Pathway reforms||video available now||TBA|
|Complaints about police||-||late 2017|
|DV Safety Assessment Tool in Client Interviews||-||ask RLC to customise training for your agency|
|How to get a decision reviewed by Housing NSW||-||ask RLC to customise training for your agency|
Topics may change. Dates, times and booking forms will be added throughout the year. New training topics are added twice a year - next update early 2017.
Face-to-face training calendar
|TOPIC||FREE OR FEE||FACE-TO-FACE WORKSHOP DATE|
|[NONE SCHEDULED]||[NONE SCHEDULED]|
- Fees and booking forms
- You can download the resources for our past workshops at any time.
- Ask about Annual Subscriptions.
- Sign up to our Community Worker Alerts (sign-up form at right), and we will alert you to upcoming workshops. We will also email you relevant and useful legal information from time to time.
- Training enquiries: Nick Manning on (02) 9698 7277 (Tuesdays to Fridays) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMMUNITY WORKER TRAINING
|Webinar technical details|
|Fees & bookings|
|Cancellations, Transfers, Credits & Refunds|