Repairs in NSW Public Housing and Private Rentals (resources)
TRAINING: Repairs in NSW Public Housing and Private Rentals
|The resources below complement our community worker training on this topic. Last webinar was on 9 November 2021|
available now, for subscribers and to everyone who registered for the webinar
|Where does this information apply?
NSW (Australia) only.
Tenants Union of NSW fact sheets
Fact sheets and sample letters: https://www.tenants.org.au/resources/repairs - including:
- Repairs and Maintenance https://www.tenants.org.au/factsheet-06-repairs-and-maintenance
- Mould: https://www.tenants.org.au/factsheet-24-mould
NSW Fair Trading fact sheets
- Repairs, maintenance and damage when renting
- Health, safety and security in a rental property
- Making changes to a rental property
Scroll down and enter the postcode of the rental property, to get details of your local advice service: www.tenants.org.au
RLC's Repair Kit
The Powerpoint file for our 2021 presentation will be downloadable below on the day of the live webinar. Contact email@example.com to request a copy of this resource.