Resources: Black Lives Matter - A Roadmap for Policing and Justice Reform
Presented by Redfern Legal Centre and the National Justice Project.
This webinar was broadcast by ABC Radio National program Speaking Out, in 2 parts. Presenter: Larissa Behrendt.
You can watch the video recording of Parts 1 and 2, or listen (below) to the audio recording of each part separately.
- Lindon Coombes, Industry Professor of Indigenous Policy, Jumbunna Institute
- Chris Cuneen, Professor of Criminology, Jumbunna Institute
- Samantha Lee, Police Accountability Solicitor, Redfern Legal Centre
- David Shoebridge, NSW Greens MLC
Duration: 1 hour. Broadcast: Sun 23 Aug 2020.
- Karly Warner, CEO, Aboriginal Legal Service NSW & ACT
- Thalia Anthony, Professor, Law Faculty, University of Technology, Sydney
- George Newhouse, Principal Solicitor, National Justice Project
RLC runs a free statewide police complaints service. If you need legal advice, contact us at www.rlc.org.au/contact.
Help us maintain free legal support to communities across NSW during COVID-19. Donate to RLC
Photo credit: ABC