Key changes for NSW renters in 2019 (webinar)
Key changes for NSW renters in 2019
Video recording will be available to registrants and subscribers
- more on Annual subscriptions
Some significant changes to the Residential Tenancies Act in 2019 will affect both private and public renters in NSW.
Notable amendments include:
- The introduction of bonds for social housing tenancies
- Clarification of the minimum standards for rental properties
- Making it easier for domestic violence victims to terminate their tenancies
- Changes to the break fee provisions.
This webinar will outline the changes in the way the law works in these areas and what this means for renters across NSW.
The webinar will be valuable to community workers and advocates anywhere in NSW.
Presenter: Amanda Brooker, Tenants' Advocate at RLC's Inner Sydney Tenants Advice & Advocacy Service
Enquiries: Nick Manning on (02) 9698 7277 (Tuesdays to Fridays) or email email@example.com.
COMMUNITY WORKER TRAINING
|Webinar technical details|
|Fees & bookings|
|Cancellations, Transfers, Credits & Refunds|