Fees & how to book
UPDATE: In 2020 some of our community worker training is free of charge during the COVID pandemic. The information below only applies to training that has a fee.
You can book a single place at a webinar for $80 per person. This fee also entitles you to view the recording of the webinar later.
Alternatively you can book places using:
- an annual subscription - multiple places at multiple webinars, for a single annual fee (see below)
- a concession - free of charge to eligible students, volunteers and unemployed people.
You can avoid the hassle of paying separately for several webinars and for several staff by becoming a subscriber (as an agency or an individual). You may save money too – if you or your colleagues are interested in several webinars, an annual subscription can be much cheaper.
As an annual subscriber, for a single annual fee, you get access for all your staff to:
- all live webinars in our calendar (limits apply*)
- recordings of all webinars (including previous years)
- videos and other resources from time to time.
* Limits apply. See more about annual subscriptions.
- Pay now by credit card
- Get an invoice and pay later, by direct bank transfer or credit card. RLC will email you an invoice within 7 days, with details of how to pay.
- Book places using an annual subscription: Current subscribers are listed here. If you don't have a subscription yet, all you have to do is ask for one, and you can immediately start booking using it - you can pay for it later. See annual subscriptions.
- Book a free place as a concession: Eligibility: RLC will contact you to confirm. Note that people with paid positions in human service agencies are not eligible for this concession.
How to book
Get the names and email addresses of each person you are booking a place for. (Individual emails are essential as it is the person's email address that gives them access to the webinar broadcast and the recording of the webinar).
Complete the online booking form by clicking the name of the workshop on this page: https://rlc.org.au/training. There will be an extra step if:
- Paying now by credit card: When you submit the booking form you will be redirected to our secure credit card payment system.
- Using your Annual Subscription: When you submit the form you will be redirected to our webinar software GoToWebinar. You must complete that form too.
RLC will email each staff member the details of how to log on to the webinar, a few days before the event.
|Webinar technical details|
|Fees & bookings|
|Cancellations, Transfers, Credits & Refunds|
Enquiries: Nick Manning on (02) 8037 8001 (part time) or firstname.lastname@example.org.