06 December 2018
Our December eBulletin looks at the devastating impact of public housing redevelopment on local...
06 September 2018
Our September e-Bulletin focuses on employment law and wage theft.
30 June 2018
June 2018: Spotlight on Credit & Debt
29 March 2018
Protecting Renters' Rights: Spotlight on Housing & Homelessness.
13 February 2018
Policing the Police: Spotlight on RLC's Policing Accountability Practice.
13 December 2017
Celebrating 40 years! Our year in review...
17 August 2017
Joining the Dots: Connecting with our Community.
18 May 2017
Spotlight on Employment, Discrimination & International Students.
20 January 2017
Spotlight on Credit and Debt.
07 October 2016
A snapshot of RLC's September eBulletin.
30 June 2016
- New police powers legislation impact NSW citizen's rights
- RLC speaks up for public housing...
08 April 2016
- NSW first hospital based Aboriginal Health-Justice Partnership takes justice to those for whom it is...
22 December 2015
- Payday loan/consumer lease industry shake up
- Waterloo redevelopment announced
29 September 2015
- NSW Government proposes Domestic Violence Disclosure Scheme
- Prime Minister Turnbull...
16 June 2015
- VET-FEE-Help scandal spurs real change
- Police oversight in spotlight
27 February 2015
- Disability discrimination in employment
- Freedom of speech, right?
19 December 2014
- ‘It Stops Here’ Domestic Violence Reforms roll-out
7 Mistakes we make in employment...
30 October 2014
- Ombudsman Report on NSW Police use of Section 9 Highlights Effects on the Vulnerable
26 August 2014
- NSW Police DNA Backcapture Program
- Domestic violence deaths: the case for risk assessment...
30 June 2014
- Millers Point properties to be sold;
- Tom McDonald on The Checkout: Practical Tips...
24 June 2014
- Domestic violence victims now only have to tell their story once with rollout of reforms;
28 February 2014
- New ‘assault and intoxication’ legislation
- Regis Towers tenants locked out of their homes...
17 December 2013
- Arrests to increase, standards to drop
- Safe Beds for Pets
- Case Study: Pets and...
30 October 2013
- Studying in Australia: World-class opportunity or opportunity to be exploited?
18 September 2013
- Boarding Houses Act Commences
- "Get it Fixed!" Website Launches
- Casenote: Family...
03 July 2013
- Aboriginal women jailed for making false statements
- Unfair dismissal by SMS
30 April 2013
- Telstra waives silent number fees for victims of domestic violence
- Housing NSW Succession of...
28 February 2013
- Amnesty for public housing tenants with unauthorised occupants
- The NSW Domestic Violence...
20 December 2012
- Inquiry into the partial defence of provocation
- The Excessive Force: Tasers and police...
30 October 2012
- Right to silence to be wound back in NSW
- Announcement of NSW Domestic and Family Violence...
31 August 2012
- The partial defence of provocation - blaming the victim?
- Bail report released
30 June 2012
- Newspaper responsible for offensive reader comments on website
- RLC win in responsible...
30 April 2012
- Domestic violence in rural communities
- Discrimination on the basis of criminal record ...
28 February 2012
- Corporate hardship? The King v Jetstar decision
- Privacy, social media and the law
30 November 2011
- Court clamps down on failure to keep employee records
- Housing NSW repair issues -...
30 September 2011
- Facebook post constitutes serious misconduct
- New Act reduces CTTT discretion