20 February 2020
Our February e-Bulletin includes info on our new statewide financial abuse service, policy submissions on...
31 December 2019
It has been an exciting year for RLC, one which has seen us launch new services and law reform initiatives...
31 October 2019
Our October e-Bulletin highlights exciting innovations and partnerships that are making it easier for...
31 August 2019
Our August e-Bulletin outlines key findings from the report and provides a round-up of current media...
27 June 2019
Our June e-Bulletin highlights a groundbreaking new legal service at RLC, along with updates on some of...
17 April 2019
This e-Bulletin looks at sexual harassment in the workplace and highlights RLC's collaborative efforts to...
18 March 2019
Our March e-Bulletin contains updates on events, projects and achievements, and provides insight into what...
06 December 2018
Our December eBulletin looks at the devastating impact of public housing redevelopment on local...
06 September 2018
Our September e-Bulletin focuses on employment law and wage theft.
30 June 2018
June 2018: Spotlight on Credit & Debt
29 March 2018
Protecting Renters' Rights: Spotlight on Housing & Homelessness.
13 February 2018
Policing the Police: Spotlight on RLC's Policing Accountability Practice.
13 December 2017
Celebrating 40 years! Our year in review...
17 August 2017
Joining the Dots: Connecting with our Community.
18 May 2017
Spotlight on Employment, Discrimination & International Students.
20 January 2017
Spotlight on Credit and Debt.
07 October 2016
A snapshot of RLC's September eBulletin.
30 June 2016
- New police powers legislation impact NSW citizen's rights
- RLC speaks up for public housing...
08 April 2016
- NSW first hospital based Aboriginal Health-Justice Partnership takes justice to those for whom it is...
22 December 2015
- Payday loan/consumer lease industry shake up
- Waterloo redevelopment announced
29 September 2015
- NSW Government proposes Domestic Violence Disclosure Scheme
- Prime Minister Turnbull...
16 June 2015
- VET-FEE-Help scandal spurs real change
- Police oversight in spotlight
27 February 2015
- Disability discrimination in employment
- Freedom of speech, right?
19 December 2014
- ‘It Stops Here’ Domestic Violence Reforms roll-out
7 Mistakes we make in employment...
30 October 2014
- Ombudsman Report on NSW Police use of Section 9 Highlights Effects on the Vulnerable
26 August 2014
- NSW Police DNA Backcapture Program
- Domestic violence deaths: the case for risk assessment...
30 June 2014
- Millers Point properties to be sold;
- Tom McDonald on The Checkout: Practical Tips...
24 June 2014
- Domestic violence victims now only have to tell their story once with rollout of reforms;
28 February 2014
- New ‘assault and intoxication’ legislation
- Regis Towers tenants locked out of their homes...
17 December 2013
- Arrests to increase, standards to drop
- Safe Beds for Pets
- Case Study: Pets and...
30 October 2013
- Studying in Australia: World-class opportunity or opportunity to be exploited?
18 September 2013
- Boarding Houses Act Commences
- "Get it Fixed!" Website Launches
- Casenote: Family...
03 July 2013
- Aboriginal women jailed for making false statements
- Unfair dismissal by SMS
30 April 2013
- Telstra waives silent number fees for victims of domestic violence
- Housing NSW Succession...
28 February 2013
- Amnesty for public housing tenants with unauthorised occupants
- The NSW Domestic Violence...
20 December 2012
- Inquiry into the partial defence of provocation
- The Excessive Force: Tasers and police...
30 October 2012
- Right to silence to be wound back in NSW
- Announcement of NSW Domestic and Family Violence...
31 August 2012
- The partial defence of provocation - blaming the victim?
- Bail report released
30 June 2012
- Newspaper responsible for offensive reader comments on website
- RLC win in responsible...
30 April 2012
- Domestic violence in rural communities
- Discrimination on the basis of criminal record...
28 February 2012
- Corporate hardship? The King v Jetstar decision
- Privacy, social media and the law
30 November 2011
- Court clamps down on failure to keep employee records
- Housing NSW repair issues -...
30 September 2011
- Facebook post constitutes serious misconduct
- New Act reduces CTTT discretion