Factsheet: Enrolment cancellations - your options
This factsheet explores your options when your education provider has cancelled your enrolment or is considering a cancellation of your enrolment.
It covers topics including:
- What happens if my education provider is thinking about cancelling my enrolment?
- What should I do if my educational provider gives me notice of their intention to cancel my enrolment?
- What happens if my education provider has already cancelled my enrolment?
- I have received a ‘notice of intention to cancel’ from the Department of Home Affairs. What do I do?
- General tips for resolving enrolment cancellation with your education provider