Redfern Legal Centre is seeking a communications volunteer for half a day per week to edit training videos and other communications tasks.
APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.
Redfern Legal Centre is seeking a communications volunteer for 4 hours per week for 6 months to:
- edit training videos
- lay out Powerpoint presentations
- write and edit information and promotional emails.
The placement start date is negotiable.
Selection criteria: Essential
- Demonstrated experience editing video (iMovie)
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to social justice
- Ability to commit to six months, half a day per week, on a week day, at Redfern.
Selection criteria: Desirable
- Experience or interest in law, training, or community work.
Please apply using the online form, and attach:
- A written statement which addresses the selection criteria. Include your week-day availability and potential start date.
- A resumé, setting out your personal details.
Enquiries: Nick Manning, volunteering AT rlc.org.au