Redfern Legal Centre is seeking a communications volunteer for half a day per week to edit training videos and other communications tasks.
Redfern Legal Centre is seeking a communications volunteer for 4 hours per week for 6 months to:
- edit training videos
- lay out Powerpoint presentations
- write and edit information and promotional emails.
The placement is for five-six months (dates negotiable).
Selection criteria: Essential
- Demonstrated experience editing video (iMovie)
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to social justice
- Ability to commit to five-six months, half a day per week, on a week day, at Redfern.
Selection criteria: Desirable
- Experience or interest in law, training, or community work.
Applications close Monday 25 February 2019, at 9am. However, the position will be filled before the closing date if possible.
Please apply using the online form, and attach:
- A written statement which addresses the selection criteria. Include your week-day availability and potential start date.
- A resumé, setting out your personal details.
Enquiries: Nick Manning, firstname.lastname@example.org