Donate to Redfern Legal Centre
This Sunday is June 30. Don’t miss your last chance to support Redfern Legal Centre and reduce your tax bill this financial year.
As well as providing life-changing legal advice and casework to communities across NSW, here are just some of the things RLC has achieved over the past few months:
- Established a new state-wide legal service to support people who have experienced financial abuse
- Coordinated an open letter signed by over 50 legal organisations calling for law reform to prevent the overuse of harmful and invasive strip searches
- Released a joint submission shining a light on sexual harassment in the workplace (#MeToo: Legal Responses to Sexual Harassment at Work)
- Launched a groundbreaking mobile app to provide instant advice to international students
- Held a community forum on public housing redevelopment and displacement
- Published a free legal toolkit to support public housing residents to get urgent repairs done
With your help, we can do so much more.
A donation of $2 or more to Redfern Legal Centre is eligible for a tax deduction and no contribution is too big or too small!
Together we can continue changing the story for people in need.
Thank you for your continued support ❤️