Dealing with education providers: factsheets for international students
RLC's International Student Legal Service NSW has updated our range of factsheets to help NSW international students experiencing issues with education providers.
Are you having problems with your education provider or education agent? Want to change your course, or defer your studies? Worried this might affect your visa?
Our free factsheets cover a range of topics to help students resolve difficulties they may encounter while studying in Australia.
Topics covered include:
- Transferring your course or education provider
- Deferring or suspending your study
- Getting a refund from your education provider
- Enrolment cancellations - your options
- Problems with education agents
- Making a complaint about your education provider
- Making a complaint to the Commonwealth Ombudsman
We have also recently published new factsheets on visa issues, including:
- Subclass 485 Temporary Graduate Visa information for international students
- Visa Information for Ukrainian Nationals fleeing Russia’s invasion of Ukraine
Other useful factsheets:
Want free legal advice on the go? Check out RLC's free digital assistant for NSW international students: My Legal Mate