RLC receives funding and in-kind support from a range of sources.
We thank these Departments, organisations and individuals for their ongoing support of the Centre.
- The General Legal Service is funded principally through the Community Legal Centres Funding Program which is administered by Legal Aid NSW and the Commonwealth Attorney-General's Department.
- The Credit and Debt Service is partly funded by the Commonwealth Department of Family and Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs through its Financial Counselling Program.
- The Sydney Women's Domestic Violence Court Advocacy Service (Sydney WDVCAS) is funded by Legal Aid NSW.
- Women NSW (part of NSW Family & Community Services) provides funding for a Domestic Violence Early Referral Service (the Yellow Card Project).
- The Inner Sydney Tenants Advice and Advocacy Service (ISTAAS) is funded by NSW Office of Fair Trading.
- The Sydney University Postgraduate Students Service is funded by Sydney University Postgraduate Representation Association (SUPRA) through funds received from the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).
- The Sydney Institute of TAFE funds a service for its students.
- The Gandevia Foundation for support in the establishment of a medical-legal partnership.
- The City of Sydney provides RLC with concessional rent, and specific purpose grants such as:
- Millers Point Tenancy Support Service
- International Students Awareness Campaign
- Boarders & Lodgers Legal Kit
- Pedal Power Cyclist Legal Information Kit