Resources: Dodgy Jobs
TRAINING: Dodgy Jobs
|The resources below complement our training on this topic.|
|Next training date: 6 April 2017
If you miss it, you can watch the recording of this webinar by booking a place or using your annual subscription.
|RLC can also run training at your agency – contact Nick Manning firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9698 7277.|
Where and when does this information apply? The information below only applies to NSW (Australia). Check all publications for publication dates.
How Uber Uses Psychological Tricks to Push Its Drivers’ Buttons
(New York Times 2 April 2017)
Information & advice
- Fair Work Ombudsman www.fairwork.gov.au
- Fair Work Commission www.fwc.gov.au
- Justice Connect Applying to the Fair Work Small Claims Division (fact sheet)
- Safework www.safework.nsw.gov.au
- Most community legal centres give employment advice www.clcnsw.org.au/clc_directory.php
- Legal Aid www.legalaid.nsw.gov.au/contact-us/legal-aid-nsw-offices
RLC Powerpoint presentation
Below is the Powerpoint presentation (as a PDF) for the webinar.