Save on paperwork - get an annual subscription for yourself or your agency.
You may save money too:*
- A small agency with up to 10 staff: If 2 staff attend 4 webinars - save $350.
- A medium agency with 21-40 staff: If 10 staff attend 2 webinars - save $1010.
- A large agency with 101-1000 staff: If 30 staff attend 1 webinar - save $1510.
* one hour webinars
"Thanks for the webinars. They've been helpful for our team who cover areas from Central Coast - Grafton - Moree - Broken Hill and Dubbo. You've made specialised training very achievable for us."
- Kristen, Regional Manager
For a single annual fee, subscribers get access for all staff to:
- all live webinars (limits apply*)
- the video recording of each webinar
- training videos and other resources from time to time.
* Maximum 30 staff per live webinar, and until full.
You can subscribe as an individual, or as a single branch or section, or group of branches (eg. a region or diocese), or all branches in NSW - you decide what works for you.
Another option: Customised workplace training
Another way RLC can help train your team is customised workplace training - we can come to you, at a time and place that suits you, and deliver the content that your team needs. To enquire about customised workplace training, contact Nick Manning on 9698 7277 (Tuesdays to Fridays) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual subscription fees
|ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION FEE|
|individual (paying the fee yourself, not reimbursed)||$190|
|1 - 10 paid staff*||$290|
|11 - 20 paid staff*||$390|
|21 - 40 paid staff*||$590|
|41 - 100 paid staff*||$790|
|101 - 1000 paid staff*||$890|
|more than 1000 paid staff*||price on application|
|student concession||not available|
* Can be the whole organisation or a single branch.
Purchase an annual subscription
Simply email email@example.com with these details, and we will send you an invoice:
- Contact name
- Agency (if any)
- Postal address
- Category (see above eg. 1-10 paid staff)
- Any alternative email address formats that staff use - just the part after the "@" symbol - to help RLC identify bookings using this subscription.
Please note: RLC publishes the list of agency subscribers (below) to assist the booking process. We may also name some subscriber agencies in our promotions. Only the agency name is published - agency contact details, and the names of individuals with subscriptions, remain private.
When will the subscription start and finish? Your subscription starts (so you can make webinar bookings) as soon as you have emailed RLC to purchase the subscription. Subscriptions expire on March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31. Your subscription will expire on the next expiry date after your 12 months has elapsed. This means your subscription runs for between 12 months and 15 months (but you only pay for 12 months).
These agencies have current subscriptions (as of 16 June 2017):
- Anglicare Mt Druitt Sustainable Living and Administration
- Baptistcare North West Operations
- Barnardos Auburn
- Benevolent Society, Rosebery
- Bligh Park Community Services
- Burdekin Association
- Care Financial Counselling and Consumer Law Centre
- CRC (Community Restorative Centre) DUE FOR RENEWAL
- Domestic Violence Service Management
- Great Lakes & Manning Youth Homelessness Service
- Hunter Women's Centre DUE FOR RENEWAL
- Illawarra Legal Centre
- Lifeline Harbour to Hawkesbury
- Lifeline North Coast
- Lifetime Connect Family Support Service Macksville
- Liverpool Migrant Resource Centre
- Mission Australia Inner City Women’s Services
- Northern Links NSW DUE FOR RENEWAL
- Nowra Family Support Service DUE FOR RENEWAL
- Relationships Australia – Canberra and Region DUE FOR RENEWAL
- Rozelle Neighbourhood Centre DUE FOR RENEWAL
- Salvation Army Moneycare (NSW-wide)
- Samaritans Foundation
- Shoalcoast Community Legal Centre
- St George Family Support Services
- Tumut’s Women’s Support and Housing, Tumut Regional Family Services
- Warrina Domestic and Family Violence Specialist Services
- Wesley Mission Community Housing, Ashfield
- Wesley Mission Financial Literacy Education Program, Carlingford
- Wesley Mission Post Crisis Support Team, Surry Hills
- Wesley Mission Specialist Homelessness Services, Ashfield DUE FOR RENEWAL
- Women's & Girls' Emergency Centre (WAGEC).
Individuals with subscriptions are not listed.
|Webinar technical details|
|Fees & bookings|
|Cancellations, Transfers, Credits & Refunds|
Enquiries: Nick Manning on (02) 9698 7277 (Tues - Fri) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.