RLC Fundraising and Communications Internships (Volunteer)
Want to develop your relationship management and communications skills while completing your studies? Looking to gain practical experience at a busy community legal centre?
RLC is seeking proactive individuals for the positions of Fundraising and Communications Interns. The successful applicants will assist with fundraising and communications projects, including helping to organise fundraising events, assisting with social media, media and e-communications, filing other and general administrative tasks supporting the work of the Fundraising Manager, Communications Manager, and team at RLC.
- Supporting existing fundraising and communications projects, including material development and maintenance
- Research into fundraising ideas/models/strategies
- Updating and maintaining the donor database, as well as identifying new donors
- Assisting with communications and fundraising activities, such as drafting eBulletin copy, researching and drafting social media content and general admin,
- Events planning and organisation assistance
- Other project-related tasks as required
- Fundraising and/or communications or other relevant experience
- Experience in event management
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to social justice
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of issues affecting RLC’s client groups
- Good people skills
- Ability to commit to six months preferred.
Applications should include the following:
- A written statement which addresses the selection criteria, including examples of previous work if possible
- A resumé, setting out your personal details
- A completed and signed Volunteer Assignment of Moral Rights and Confidentiality Deed
All applications should be emailed to Finn O’Keefe, RLC’s Communications and Volunteer Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries speak to Liz or Finn on 9698 7277
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 3 March 2017