The Repair Kit: Getting Housing NSW to repair your home

A handy guide to getting Housing NSW to repair your home.

The NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT) commenced operation on 1 January 2014. All tenancy matters that were previously lodged in the Tenancy Division of the Consumer, Trader and Tenancy Tribunal (CTTT) will now be dealt with by the Consumer and Commercial Division of NCAT.

All references in this kit to the CTTT should be read as NCAT. Application forms for NCAT can be accessed here.

Also see Your Housing NSW Repairs Diary. This diary can be used by Housing NSW tenants to keep a record of the progress made in fixing a repairs problem. It includes space to record conversations with Housing NSW representatives, information about evidence and relevant contact numbers.