Redfern Legal Centre is seeking a communications volunteer for half a day per week to edit training videos and other communications tasks.
Redfern Legal Centre is seeking a communications volunteer for 4 hours per week for six months to:
- edit training videos
- compose Powerpoint presentations
- write and edit information and promotional emails.
The placement will commence in January or February 2018, depending on the successful applicant’s availability.
Selection criteria: Essential
- Demonstrated experience editing video (iMovie or Premiere)
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to social justice
- Ability to commit to six months, half a day per week, on a week day, at Redfern.
Selection criteria: Desirable
- Experience or interest in law, training, or community work.
Applications close Monday 15 January 2018, at 9am. The position will be filled before the close date if possible, so you should apply soon. (This ad will be deleted as soon as the position is filled).
Please apply using the online form, and attach:
- A written statement which addresses the selection criteria. Include your week-day availability and potential start date.
- A resumé, setting out your personal details
- A completed and signed Volunteer Assignment of Moral Rights and Confidentiality Deed (download below).
Enquiries: Nick Manning, firstname.lastname@example.org