Redfern Legal Centre is seeking a communications volunteer for half a day per week to edit training videos and other communications tasks.
Redfern Legal Centre is seeking a communications volunteer for 4 hours per week for six months to:
- edit training videos
- compose Powerpoint presentations
- write and edit information and promotional emails.
The internship will commence in June or July 2017, depending on the successful applicant’s availability.
Selection criteria: Essential
- Experience and/or study in journalism, communications, education or other relevant field
- Demonstrated experience editing video (iMovie or Premiere)
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to social justice
- Ability to commit to six months, half a day per week on a week day at Redfern.
Selection criteria: Desirable
- An interest in law, training or community work.
Applications close Tuesday 13 June, 9am.
Please apply using the online form, and attach:
- A written statement which addresses the selection criteria. Include your week-day availability and potential start date.
- A resumé, setting out your personal details
- A completed and signed Volunteer Assignment of Moral Rights and Confidentiality Deed (download below).
Enquiries: Nick Manning, email@example.com